(#7) iogames weekly

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

• Shadowblade has won the moderation election, congrats!

• stellarclash.io, gatdamn.io, mine-craft.io, and skill-fite.io has not been added to this edition of the iogames weekly due to no posts in the past seven days: feel free to help the forum by posting in these categories!

__
Hello everyone and welcome to my seventh edition of my newspaper, iogames weekly . (time sure does go by quickly, doesn’t it?) Every week, I will post a new edition of the newspaper, which will have all the latest updates and news in all the games categories. This week, we have some news for everyone, no matter their favorite io-game…so let’s get started!

__

First: Slapadabass has announced that they are back in the business of making swordbattle.io skins, so be on the look out for some of Slapadabass’s skins!

Also, Skillz has completed recently a 1mil run! Congradulations, Skillz!

Phantom, as well, has announced that they have officially completed their 1mil run! So, congrats!

Moneyless also has an important announcement as well- because they, too, recently finished a 1 million coin run in swordbattle.io, so congradulations to Moneyless! It always is nice to see that 1000k on the leaderboard…

In the topic of looks, Coolguy53 has a skin and sword tier list for swordbattle.io, letting people choose and sort skins into different categories, from S tier all the way down to C tier. Check it out!

The first episode of a series has been released: the Swordbattle.io PvP Analysis series, to be precise. The first post of the series starts off with Shadowblade, rating Shadowblade in a variety of skills to determine their ranking. Expect the second episode out soon!

Also, last but not least, AAProdsYT has announced his goal to get to the top 100 on the leaderboard! They have been grinding a whole lot over the next few days, and it is expected that AAProdsYT will be in the top 100 in around 3 days: Keep an eye out for his next grind update post to keep track of his progress!

__

For this episode of the iogames weekly, we have less then usual content for realmz.io. However, we still have a little- so let’s get started!

CrabCakes has created a post regarding what updates people prefer in realmz.io, along with a poll: the majority voted for updates that take about a month or two with more content rather than updates that take only a week or two with less content.

Elementalboi comments that he prefers updates with more content that take longer because it fels more complete, and that the wait is not that long and also make people feel rewarded when the update does come out.

And last but certainly not least, Crabcakes has created another poll asking what people would pick to update if they could only pick one aspect of realmz.io: the poll ended up tied between new gamemodes and new weapons.

__
Thank you for reading the iogames weekly newspaper! Let me know if you have any questions or comments about the newspaper. The next edition will be linked down below after its release:

5 Likes

Ayyyyy

2 Likes

Nice. I feel like the other games are kinda dead on the forum besides swordbattle and realmz.

2 Likes

dont forget skillz’s 1 mil run

1 Like

alr added.

1 Like

Dont forget mines too

2 Likes

aww why!!

what do you mean

I don’t remember posting this… Who is this Slapadabass person

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.