Announcing... Swordbattle.io v2.0

Who remembers the drama this man caused with me?

4 Likes

9 Likes

Let’s go!

4 Likes

he tested v2 and it was like that??? So you prpob wont quit i hope. GG. Still wondering where he got 150 dudes…

6 Likes

The first time I saw this I thought this was for og and I was like “this isn’t true at all” so I thought it was a meme and laughed

5 Likes

Hope you guys will enjoy v2 ;)

12 Likes

You’re the other dev yay! Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Didnt you make senpa.io i love that game

4 Likes

:skull:
Is v2 out yet?
……the estimate was way off

5 Likes

Windows 7 never died.

2 Likes

Just a tad little bit

5 Likes

Wrench on PFP?

Hey do you want me to help test it for bugs.

south asian moushumi chitre GIF
Its a hobby :slight_smile:

Season 4 What GIF by The Office
:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

pretty sure theres a long line of people who want to do it and deserve it more + testers currently…

8 Likes

We should be happy summer update adds a ton of features so we could also choose to play that

7 Likes

What is the basic idea of the code? Like I kind of understand the code, but it is only part of it. Is it that the player goes a distance near the coin the it picks up the coin? Also do the coins add one by one when the player picks it up? If so maybe make like add up total coin or use the value for the number of coins you get on top when you play, then add the number of coins in the shop when you leave. Could also add an end game button tho? And so the coins might save better?

4 Likes

will my v1 account save? or do i have to make a new acc

2 Likes

no but some coins will be transferred

2 Likes

Best way to describe it is like a Minecraft update with all of thouse numbers it’s just a big update for the game to help it not a whole new game

8 Likes

Is the db schema changing at all?

6 Likes