Bye guys, I'll miss you all.

Hey guys,

I wanted to take a moment to say goodbye properly. I’ll really miss all of you. The truth is, I don’t think I’ll be coming back anytime soon. And no, it’s not a joke, though I can’t help but chuckle a bit at how things have turned out.

I’ve had an absolute blast playing with each one of you. It’s been such a fun ride, filled with epic battles and unforgettable moments. But lately, I’ve realized that I’m just not at the top of my game anymore. It’s not just a feeling; it’s a reality that everyone’s gotten better, and there are so many players who outclass me by miles now.

It’s time for me to admit that the game doesn’t hold the same excitement for me anymore. I’m constantly losing, and it’s just not the same as it used to be. So, with too much sadness, I have decided to say goodbye.

Thank you all for the amazing memories, the laughs, and the great friends I’ve made along the way. It’s been an honor battling alongside you all.

Take care,
WitherKing

:]

5 Likes

NOOOO ill miss you more than monke will

bye

:( I’ll miss you. Try to hop on sometimes and say hi to us, I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do. Birbs forever :)

Thank you for spending time in this community…
You will be dearly missed :sob:
( By me more than anyone else D:< )

1 Like

“The Legend Is Now a Memory”

Nuh uh! Also rip wither D:

I haven’t played with you (because I was gone for a solid year) but I will miss you D:

wither come on man, WE used to play swordbattle together we where the best back then (For our ranks) You were somewhere around 70 and I was lingering around 100 and yet, I left because I had to focus on school you and oyoy where my closest online friends at the time and I just cant believe I left I didn’t even tell anybody instead I decided it was fine without me. Wither the new players are to good. I agree they play to much and put og’s to shame. But you wither you created the whole game’s value, players like you meant something to the community and People respected you. I respected you. Please come back some day Ill be waiting

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NOPE NOPPY NOPE. YOu CANT LEAVE I DO NOT ACEPTED THAT

not possible i love witherking more than you (all homo)

My love is unmatched