celebrity sightings!

so i was wondering a fun little question, have any of you all seen any celebrities?

this could be on the street, or a more formal greeting where you knew they would be there.

me personally, i once saw bruno mars just casually walking in central park lmao, when i was visiting nyc. this was when i was about 10 or 11, it was quite a sight to see!

(he was wearing his hat down, didnt want to be recognized prolly but i still saw him lmao)

what about you all?

2 Likes

i saw slapa once

oh, like irl? thats cool. but in all seriousness, i was talking about celebrities (no offense to u slap :saluting_face: :] )

1 Like

i saw walter white once so that was cool (he tought me how to cook meth)

i saw m&m once

1 Like

thats cool! did you see him on he street or something? (im gonna completely ignore that last part)

1 Like

yoo rlly! wow! i didnt know eminem went out in public much

1 Like

who tf is emiyniem sounds like someone that’s on meth or smth

1 Like

no i saw him cooking meth and he tought me how to cook like him

1 Like

im so confused rn u just said eminem tho? bc yk eminem was gonna be copywrited if he made it actually M&M so he found an alternate spelling

1 Like

ignore

1 Like

unignores you

1 Like

puts monke on silent and turns on do not disturb and work mode

1 Like

turns off

1 Like

wat? who is emineym i was talking abt m&m the very tasty stuf. artificial colours yum!!

oh wait i didnt know m&ms were celebrities…(cannibalism moment)

1 Like

they on tvy and ads

1 Like

right but like random ppl walking on the street in the background to an ad are also on tv and ads- MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE THOSE ARE CELEBRITIES??? AND MOREOVER-I AM A CELEBRITY???!!?!

1 Like

no you’re just depressed

1 Like

No ur just depress

1 Like