Cmon guys ._.

And that’s perfectly fine. We all know you’re one of the biggest players in the game, but you don’t also have to be mod/TL4 to be respected/well-known here.

w` and Loler aren’t active here either, but that doesn’t make them any less significant.

4 Likes

idk. All i know is that everytime I see Oy is that he acts chill but then backstabs everyone he sees,

2 Likes

First time I’ve seen you here in a while ngl (joke)

2 Likes

if i had mod i wouldnt abuse it i would be very mature and not hold grudges on forum!! no matter how much i dont like players in game! :D

1 Like

I try my best to be active, and ive proven that i can be active wether sb or in community. If i could have more time i would 100% be on here more often but i cant wish is why this is sadness :/

2 Likes

I don’t have a grudge or really care if you get mod, I’m just saying that all I know about you is that you like to turn on people, Now like I said I don’t have a grudge, thats not my game.

2 Likes

Also why is mod so important? Why would someone want the role?

1 Like

Its fun tbh

u get special like stuff -_- and im special so like it fits yk

2 Likes

ima be honest i cant veiw 5k of ppls responses or topics way to hard for me :(((( not enough time man Welp

1 Like

some1 should hold a pole and gautum should agree to give me tl3 or mod if its mojority come oon

1 Like

When it comes to roles that require responsibility and dedication, they have to be earned. They aren’t demanded or asked for.

Just be active here man.

3 Likes

what does unique days and posts read 774 out of 5265 mean?

I think it means you haven’t met the requirement of being active enough while reading enough posts. You need make sure in the last 100 days, you are here to read posts for at least half of those days (50 days).

And then just read 5265 posts (which I believe does include replies, not just topics)

me too :augh:

how close am I?

if i get tl3 whens the next mod election?

You’ll also need TL4 to be a contender for mod. And there’s an election for that which you just missed.

3 Likes

oh tl4 isnt mod???

dang