(Dark enemie skin) promise this is my last skin upload i have to keep uploading because i had mistakes. (Edited the skin) Username:{CK}O12mds

whatt you didnt tell me to add anything

1 Like

Something that I wanted to point out:

The concept for the sword is pretty decent, but is it original? I noticed that it was originally called the Clown skin. The original design reminded me of a certain Minecraft Youtuber. I also noticed the very top of the sword looked a bit pixelated, and the design itself was oddly familiarā€¦

I mean, maybe itā€™s just me idk.
Even if you did take inspiration from it, I guess itā€™s fine? I donā€™t think it be copyrighted?

Anyways, just wanted to point that out first. Some actual feedback:

• The edges arenā€™t very neat, both for the skin and the sword. You should definitely smooth them out, since look they kinda messy.
  • Personally, not really a fan of the skinā€™s design. It lacks detail, and Iā€™m not really sure what itā€™s supposed to be. As Manage said, come up with a better concept with better execution.
5 Likes

Clownpicre or smth right?

2 Likes

No i dont think u get it for free

1 Like

ye i took inspiration from im changing the skin

2 Likes

the top i didnt really know what to do so i took that part but i re drew the whole thing to look different but it does look similar.
I started the idea because of the predator skin

2 Likes

the top i didnt really know what to do so i took that part but i re drew the whole thing to look different but it does look similar.
I started the idea because of the predator skin

1 Like

im changing more on skin and sword but it will otake some time

1 Like

the skkin update dcoming soon

skin here now

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.