Devoted badge?

As you guys have all known the devoted badge is one of the hardest to get and you need to be on for 365 consecutive days. thats a whole year without break.
You guys also may notice that I have gotten my cake. Let me tell you a bit of drama…

On my cake day, I checked for my devoted badge but it wasn’t there. it said that I was 9 days short. Another year of waiting??? Why is that. When did i miss 9 days?

If you guys remember some weeks ago i was suspended. If you guys were realy paying attention, u would notice I was suspended for NINE days. The 9 days i was suspended and couldnt log in were the missing 9 days and the reason i couldnt get the devoted badge ive waited a year for. Even though ive traveled internationlly twicee this year, the time change hasnt stopped me from getting on the forum. And it gets worse.

When i was suspended, i checked the forum every day. I even went on my alt (until that was suspended too for no reason(and extended my suspension by 2 days(even though gautam talked to me on tht acc and was chill with it until he randomly ate it))). On tht alt acc when i was talking to gautam, i asked this about this badge and he even said he would do whtever he could to help me get it(which he obv hasnt). AND i was on the disc all the time(which isnt related to the forum which i was on even though i was logged out). I asked him about it when i got back and just told me he couldnt do anythiing about it (which is obv a lie since hes owner)

What do you guys think about this?

3 Likes

Eh you deserve it. I think you’ve been here long enough and have had an insane streak

3 Likes

You definitely deserve the Devoted badge. I will riot if you don’t receive it.

2 Likes

the required streak… still havent missed a day

1 Like

So, here’s a fact about discourse: Staff (from the UI at least) can’t manually award system badges.

1 Like

Ima be honest you do kinda deserve it.
It would only make sense, I would be kinda mad if I was here for a year and never got it

5 Likes

not just a year. a year without ANY days missed
keep in mind my arse wud be spanked off if i was discovered

1 Like

gautam didnt even try

1 Like

You deserve it. You are one of, if not the most active forum user.

4 Likes

pretty sure most active lol

2 Likes

It was your fault that you got suspended. It’s also fully automated I can’t just bend the rules for you.

2 Likes