Explain your pfp!

Why do you use that pfp (profile picture)? And how did you find it?

For me when everyone was making AI skins I asked one to create a dark F1NN96 and it came up with the background for mine added my username and it was done!
Screenshot 2023-03-08 8.35.55 AM

Post how you found yours below with an image of the whole thing

8 Likes

I made it

5 Likes

My first skin :)

7 Likes

@MKwolfie2011 made it as a challenge to make my old black circle pfp worse

5 Likes

I made this specifically for a random card game I was going to make for people in the forum. I gave up though and this was the only art I actually finished. I thought it was good so I used it for my pfp.

3 Likes

Slap made it cause i like raven he made it cool its on all of my merchendise

6 Likes

am frog

4 Likes

i got my pfp online

2 Likes

i also have one made by someone

2 Likes

im a skeleton :skull:

3 Likes

I go vroom on bike without license!

5 Likes

damn gautam got that drip

6 Likes

of course you have to do it u were in india its like a tradition here no motorcycle mean u no indian

7 Likes

Not really a tradition but yeah nobody really cares there unless you get caught by police

Advice to fellow indians don’t go on main road if you don’t have license

6 Likes

Potatolord showed it to me, and I really liked it, so now that is Desert Shadow. In pretty much everything.

5 Likes

Long story short, my cousin (who recently graduated with a bachelor’s in art) thought it would be a good idea to ask me some lore about my online persona. She gave me this pfp a few days later.

5 Likes

I was asking random people too make a pfp for me then i asked slap if he could make me a pfp and this wht he drew me
Screenshot 2023-04-22 2.20.12 PM

6 Likes

Oh that’s cool. I always thought your profile picture looked amazing.

I made my profile picture using Google Drawings

5 Likes

sourced @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg4dyPEfXHw

3 Likes

When I first started liking Pokémon, I put this picture for my school google account, and I’ve used it ever since.

6 Likes