Faraway's comprehensive list of builds (public can edit)

All builds must only have 20 upgrade points

Soldier :military_helmet:

Tank

SPEED- 8
HEALTH- 4
REGENERATION- 1
DAMAGE- 7

A run-of-the-mill tank that continues to stay relevant solely because of its reliability and prowess in many styles of combat. It has the speed to run away from fights and dodge throws, while also being able to stand its ground with a respectable amount of health and damage.

Hit-and-Run :running_man:

Berserker

SPEED- 8
HEALTH- 2
REGENERATION- 2
DAMAGE- 8

Like the name suggests, this berserker shines in tough 2v1s through flanking and dealing bursts of damage, while the focus of the other player is on its frontline teammate. In most flanking cases, the flanker AND the frontline can be dealt with by flicking. However, the Hit-and-Run can easily bait flicks and throws with its superior speed, and can break combo chains while starting its own. In 1v1s, however, It leaves a little to be desired, with a lack of size against tanks.

You are never catching me. :dash:

Berserker

SPEED- 9
HEALTH- 6
REGENERATION- 4
DAMAGE- 1

I have beef with this build. This berserker is tanky enough to survive a minute or two of combat, and can run away faster than most other builds. And by the time you catch up, it’s fully healed again (Note: It survived 2–3 swings of tank ability against the wall and escaped by throwing and hitting me in quick succession, then running away). Even though it has crazy survivability, its downside is that it can’t pick up kills as easily, being smaller than tanks.

Brawler :facepunch:

Tank

SPEED- 0
HEALTH- 8
REGENERATION- 4
DAMAGE- 8

This is one tank you DO NOT want to 1v1 with. Great health and damage are supplemented by phenomenal regen, making this build one of the best 1v1 builds, as it out-damages, out-heals, and outguns almost every other build, all at the same time. However, you may have noticed that it has a glaring 0 speed. Do I really need to tell you how bad that is?

The one and only: LeonMS123!

(almost coolguy’s build :ice_cube: )

Tank

SPEED- 7
HEALTH- 0
REGENERATION- 4
DAMAGE- 9

Let coolguy or Leon explain this one.

The Flame special (my build) :fire:

Tank

SPEED- 4
HEALTH- 5
REGENERATION- 2
DAMAGE- 8

Ah, so we’re finally here. Let’s start.

The 3 speed is crucial because builds with no speed tend to get steamrolled, while builds with more speed tend to lack more in other areas. In my opinion, I think 3-4 speed is a great balance, and I usually keep it at 4, especially in higher levels with more upgrade points.

A health stat of 4-6 is also ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY when keeping larger sources of damage in mind, like tank abilities, bunched up Yeti snowballs, and point-blank Roku blasts. With 4-6 health, you can shrug most of these off with clever use of your ability and throw. Again, I like to upgrade health further once I have more upgrade points.

I have never seen regeneration as a game-breaking mechanic, but I know the importance of it. I think 2-3 is a great place to start, and that relying on it too much will leave gaps in other stats.

8 damage helps with breaking chests and fighting people. The combo of 4 health and 8 damage out-damages most other builds, and can help me stand my ground against better players.

Well-rounded :white_circle:

Tank

SPEED- 6
HEALTH- 5
REGENERATION- 4
DAMAGE- 5

A well-rounded build that is pretty average in every stat. Excels at many general tasks, but falls short when it comes to more specialized ones. A great choice for new and veteran players alike.

Stereotypical Grinder :coin:

Tank

SPEED- 9
HEALTH- 1
REGENERATION- 1
DAMAGE- 9

Goes fast, finds chests, breaks them quickly. Uses tank ability for bosses and rogue players that want it dead. This isn’t really rocket science, man.

Outhealed :adhesive_bandage:

Tank

SPEED- 3
HEALTH- 8
REGENERATION- 8
DAMAGE- 1

One of the MOST ANNOYING BUILDS. It can survive three tank abilities with 15 second intervals between them. Out-heals everything at this stage of the game. The 3 speed it possesses can help it run from fights and heal EVEN MORE. And don’t even get me started on the atrocities of the tank ability once it uses it.

Stormer :cloud_with_lightning:

Tank

SPEED- 5
HEALTH- 4
REGENERATION- 1
DAMAGE- 10

Great for ambushing players with the tank ability and killing them faster than they can say “pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis”. This build has barely any regeneration, which means that it will rely on speed and natural regen to survive. If it traps you in a combo, there’s not much you can do.

Before I end this, I would like you to know that I spent a lot of time and effort on this topic, researching and calculating for over 20 days (not including vacation time). I just finished today, after taking a few minutes with @Shadowblade doing the last thing necessary - finding the coin threshold for level 16. I would really appreciate it if you gave me a like, but it’s your choice in the end. Know that every edit and reply will make my day just as much, if not even more.

Don't forget to add your own builds!

Grinder :sword:

Tank

SPEED- 10
HEALTH- 0
REGENERATION- 0
DAMAGE- 10

By Number1

By Penguin

The annoying build :augh: (I don’t use this but I have used it once to see how annoying it is)
speed- 7
health-5
regen-6
damage- 2

I usually use something close to the grinder
speed- 8
health- 1
regen -3
damage 8

The Versatile (Shadowblade’s Build) :balance_scale:

Tank

SPEED- 4
HEALTH- 3
REGENERATION- 6
DAMAGE- 7

With regen being such a crucial upgrade, this build places emphasis on both damage and regen. Getting 4 speed upgrades gives you a reasonable speed, allowing you to pursue, feint, and dodge adequately. The bit of extra health from the 3 health upgrades can give you a slight advantage during any fight, making your opponent’s attacks deal smaller chunks of damage to your healthbar.

By Shadowblade :slight_smile:

The Drunkard :beer: (Stoated’s normal build if he even gets to 20)-

Tank

SPEED- 4
HEALTH- 0
REGENERATION- 7
DAMAGE- 9

Just try to kill things and pray they don’t run away.

The Regenerator :adhesive_bandage:

Tank

SPEED- 0
HEALTH- 0
REGENERATION- 10
DAMAGE- 10

Insane amounts of regen with max damage to make an extremely powerful pvp build.

By A-bot

The Runner :man_running:

Berserker

SPEED- 10
HEALTH- 10
REGENERATION- 0
DAMAGE- 0

Run away from practically everything. But you won’t be able to PVP.

By A-bot

The Murderer :hocho:

Tank

SPEED- 4
HEALTH- 5
REGENERATION- 4
DAMAGE- 7

Perfect build for pvping. The perfect balance so you can be unstoppable.

By A-bot

4 Likes

Reposting this in case others don’t understand, ALL BUILDS MUST HAVE ONLY 15 UPGRADE POINTS.

why?

20 or 19 is the standard

1 Like

Here we go again @Shadowblade abt to write a essay

Nah, I stopped typing lol. But I guess I’ll write it now.

It’s probably 10k because it’s a pretty achievable amount of coins to get. Also 15 is a pretty nice number for this since it’s divisible by 5; surprised there isn’t a build that’s completely balanced, with 3 upgrades for each of the 5 uprades.

20 or 15?

0 voters

speed 5
health 0
regen 8
damage 10
assuming 500k/23 upg points

• start by going 10 dmg
  • 3 regen
  • 3 speed
  • 2 regen
  • 2 speed
  • rest regen

thats my build

I’m too lazy too look at the code so can someone tell me of regen or health is better?

1 Like

speed 0.05 health 0.08 regen 0.15 damage 0.045

Its 22

0.08 < 0.15 so Regen is better? Since regen has a cool-down is it still useful?

cooldown is broken sometimes some how

alright, now to begin the very fun process of making everything 20 points! (yayyy)

Tank doesn’t have cooldown because bug so regen is best upgrade in general

1 Like

I’ve added emojis to each build, and added the build I use.

grinders need speed and dmg not reg ._.

it’s harder to grind if you get killed quickly?

i dont really know

no? grinders got skill

?! bro i know that the term “grinder” can be interpreted different ways but in order to quickly kill everyone you need speed and damage