Feature to stop bullying in game

Then you fight. The main issue is people spam killing. With these at least you will have a chance to have fun. Also, at that point, you should be able to hold your own.

3 Likes

Yes, but their coins will still be there and they can become big again.

3 Likes

The whole point of this game is stabbing people and getting their coins that’s why I don’t see your suggestion being implemented anytime soon.

3 Likes

bruh you know how unbalanced a fourth tier fight against a first is

2 Likes

/; spam killing is not that bad cause if you run to a group the person spawn/spam killing you will die :D

2 Likes

It’s really not that hard man. For fisherman just go tank and kill them. For jugger they are really slow so just walk away.

3 Likes

wth i never knew you can actually kill a fisherman

3 Likes

The solution is just get better @Mitblade I’ll leave you to do the honors

2 Likes

Diagnosis Skill Issue GIF - Diagnosis Skill Issue Diagnosis ...

7 Likes

Like mope.io?

2 Likes

Bro small players are fast af why do we need caves /;

4 Likes

Jimmy Fallon Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

2 Likes

Or remove the kill count in game and replace it with “time alive” i think the kill count is insentivising more spawnkilling and farming bots

1 Like

But making people angry is the best part :augh:

why ain’t this an idea in the game well here goes some :nerd: if this was an idea in the game then what the point of pvp and fighting others players or bots? but other then that i now thought about this for a bit and if this really get added shouldn’t their be a thing about that the person that killed you more then 3 times or 3 times if this was actually in the game if you kill them or attack them shouldn’t it reset for revenge or self defense? i know that if this was a feature in the game people would be mad they can’t fight back the person they killed 3 times and now they can’t kill them.