Game modes

Tag: tagger(s) try to kill someone (or damage x amount) to make the other person become a tagger. rounds could like 2 or so minutes, people who are taggers at end of round get less xp.

2 Likes

I feel like there could be different modes. Here are my ideas:

-Team mode. You can’t hit your teammates, and you can send coins by pressing some button, pretty much it.

-Hide and Seek mode. The map only shows the player, and there are 2 teams, the hiders and seekers. There will be about like 3 seekers and they need to find the hiders within the time limit. When hiders are found they become seekers.

-Battle mode. Make the map smaller over time so it IS more crowded and people are forced to fight each other. The borders don’t need to be deadly, but it could allow players to find safety in the toxic areas.

-Coin mode. No battling, only collecting coins. Not collecting enough coins can kill you as you lose coins due to the hole in your pocket.

These are just a couple of ideas I have for Swordbattle.io 2.0.

2 Likes

this has been discussed

3 Likes

but these are great ideas

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ll put these down in that topic.

2 Likes

@Grand no need, I moved the posts.

2 Likes

What about Zombie mode? like fight zombies, collect coins, and get power ups to help you last longer??

2 Likes

Would it be a solo mode or would it be a multiplayer game?

2 Likes

multiplayer would be more fair

4 Likes

would they work together or fight?

1 Like

both or you guys can debate about it

1 Like

work together or be competitive

I feel like competition could be possible, but perhaps you can build parties, like zombs.io sorta.

1 Like

yeah yeah i like that idea

yeah i think battle royale would be great. It should show something like “_ players remaining” and you should have cover that is like the border

1 Like

These are all great ideas! Some of them will be added after the 2.0 rewrite.

2 Likes

awesome cant wait for it!

2 Likes

30 minute hide and seek games but there is barely any vision

3 Likes

Closing this for now so that it doesn’t go off topic, there has already been many great things said here.

2 Likes