Gautam I want to help fund your game with music

@gautam I was trying to convince some people to take a song of mine and publish it. But now I am thinking this might could help go to your game. I will give you a track every month or 2 and I teach you how to submit it is regrouprecords, this label has about 3000 or more monthly listeners. Each track goes on sale for about 1.69$ for a download. The publisher of the song gets to keep 50%. I heard from the label itself, people make a decent amount of money. Since you do not have a spotify profile leave the link section blank, and it will make you a new profile. I will be glad to do this, you do not need to give any credit to me but if it is okay with you maybe 500,000 coins per song? Only if you can, if not please give me nothing. If the song does not get accepted I will make another and give it to you! Hope this will help you with your game!

3 Likes

I like this, but it would depend on how much money gautam makes already for it to matter.

2 Likes

well, submitting is free, so it would be free money, I might only be a little, but it would help him a bit, I assume he needs a bit of help, he had to cut off euroupe servers and links because of the cost

tbh i would make more selling 100k coins for $10 :grin:

(dw guys not yet)

1 Like

have you had sales with it? @3RG3R

Not yet, my first song under the label is getting released on monday

1 Like

it will prob only make a bit, but it might help your game some.

1 Like

I would be glad to give it to you, it might help your game only a little, but it is something, btw I doubt most of the people on this forum would donate.

2 Likes

@3RG3R I do music production/photoshop I can master your songs and add presets.

1 Like

In the label they make the artwork for you, they also master it for you. But if you could spread me to your friends that would be great!

1 Like

A lot of people play swordbattle it would def be better than hoping random people will pay money to buy a song which is not popular, no offense. Good luck on your music journey tho, I think you deserve it the most!

2 Likes

okay

What are you labeled under?

My first song under this label is coming out on monday

1 Like

Awsome!

@gautam Gautam, how about we give it a month and see how much it makes, if it makes lets say above 75$ then I give the song to you

1 Like

Im going to college for music production and video editing.

1 Like

ty!

Cool!

*a not the