Good Plays

Put your best Swordbattle.io plays ever here!

1 Like

Dang

4 Likes

@Loler you were the one who killed me right? Nice play. :grinning:

2 Likes

u are better then me i will play for 30 mins in usa

1 Like

@Darkoknight you wanna play together?

1 Like

sure

1 Like

USA BTW

1 Like

Nice job on the run! But please could ask to play with someone in dms, pms or chat?

3 Likes

@Wasd we set it up in the PMS sorry for the inconvenience!

4 Likes

No offense but you just sounded like an ai

1 Like

Not a problem as long as you don’t do it again :)

3 Likes

Every Time I see Loler he Prob Fighting Frumpy

2 Likes

That was only a few times, when I was beefing with his friend.

…it is a long story.

2 Likes

I remember when you tried getting a bunch of people to try and team up on him (myself included) and still couldn’t lol

1 Like

Ngl I one time got on a server found this dude who name was team on zarooma I went to go kill hom and we’ll there was quite the team who wanted to kill me ): got the dude though who’s name was calling them lol

2 Likes

I want story time

4 Likes

If you want the story, @Wasd , I was afk for a really long time because of a lot of school stuff, and set my friend up for my acc. He’s pretty good at PvP, and I told him how to efficiently farm. Also gave him a no-kill list. Frumpy was on the list, but some of his friends weren’t. So my friend ate some of frumpys friends, then frumpy killed him. Cut to a few days later, and my friend kills frumpy at 500k, and then angel stopped him. It was an entire debacle. They were fighting for quite a bit, before I convinced him to stop. He’s quit, though is sometimes (Very sometimes) on Zykerius’ acc. Since he gave me the password, I’ve been using it as my coin cycler. So, that’s it.

5 Likes

I only got this :sob:

2 Likes

:D thank you loler seems like a bit of a misunderstanding happened there but hopefully it will be fine in the future!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.