(HELP NEEDED) important job for all coders and/or artists

so for a while i’ve had a plan to create something big for swordbattle.io. something that would change swordbattle.io for the better.

and now, with gautam’s approval, i have this opportunity.

but i can’t do this alone. i need people to help me. particularly advanced coders and artists. now, i won’t tell you guys what i will make in this post - but if you are interested and think you qualify, pm me for details.

please weigh your options wisely: because if i tell my helpers what i am going to make and they leak it, there is no point in doing this, is there? because of this i will only pick people who i consider qualified and trustworthy.

but, for people who are thinking of pming me to join, know that this project i have planned will be very difficult and will take a while to complete.

with that being said, there is a benefit to helping me in this big project. here is the only leak you will get in a while: it is a modification to swordbattle.io. now, if you agree to become one of my coders or my artist for this project, you will get a mention in the project, as well as collaborator rank in the project. this rank will include various perks!

this will be a huge project and will take a while to come out - but when it does, it will be epic.

incog out. :wink:

4 Likes

This will be interesting. @3RG3R you should help on this project.

2 Likes

@Slapadabass or @Uri should do it, since only one artist

2 Likes

alright, thanks to the four people who reached out to me already! (all of them were for the art, so if you are an experienced coder feel free to apply if you would like as well!)

1 Like

update: two artists are allowed now as long as their art styles are similar enough

1 Like

another update: artist positions filled! only accepting coder applications. thanks for your guys’s support!

1 Like

I can help

2 Likes

what is it? depends

2 Likes

lol idk how to handle that cuz it would be considered leaking…but

2 Likes

butt…?

1 Like

but if i think you are qualifiedand trustworthy i will give it to you in dms

1 Like

if you decide not to do it though - DONT LEAK!!

2 Likes

oh gtg, talk later in dms

2 Likes

yes i am qualifiedand :skull: :moyai: :fire: :ice_cube: :speaking_head:

2 Likes

k bai

2 Likes

i am trustworthy

2 Likes

who are you? I do not know who you are, and I have not seen you around here. Are you new?

(no offense)

1 Like

i am not new I have been here for a while I have been focused on my current company and getting that more updated why are you asking the questions

2 Likes

Why can’t I?

/joking

1 Like

It’s good to get to know your fellow forum members, but I think it would be best to take it to DMs, just to stay on topic. No worries at all, just my personal opinion.

4 Likes