HighStrageness day 4

Pontianak

DM on the SB chat me or email me at [email protected] or text me @ (253)-225-5034 if you have any HighStrangeness stories

What is Pontianak? I had no idea this existed until someone told me so i started researching and i got really interested so he is the story of Pontianak. So we will be starting with what is Pontianak. Pontianak or Kuntilanak The Pontianak kills her victims by using her long fingernails to physically remove their internal organs to be eaten. In cases where the Pontianak desires revenge and retribution against a man, it is said to eviscerate the victim with its hands. If a victim has their eyes open when a Pontianak is near, she will suck them out of their head. The Pontianak is said to locate her prey by the scent of their clean laundry; because of this, some Malaysians refuse to leave any piece of clothing outside their house overnight.

2 Likes

Now I know where you live Due to your phone number

1 Like

how scary there are like 45 city that use 253

1 Like

@enderxcodeing was it me who told you?

1 Like

I think so

2 Likes

ik what his name is

1 Like

but not saying it

1 Like

thank you man

2 Likes

Don’t you know phone numbers can reveal your location when put in reverse lookup?

remove it NOW

1 Like

do you know I use a vpn

1 Like

that does not matter, it does tell where you live

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.