How i announce grinds

so, from now on, especially for my upcoming 1mil grind, i will be implementing a new announcement system for how i announce my grinds and/or its time/server. Instead of just shouting it out to everyone, because that would put me at risk of being roached and targeted, i will compile a list of people that i can trust to notify of my grinds in case they have time to help.

if you would like to be part of the list of people i will share my grind times/server with, then please comment below. i might not accept you, depending on who you are and if i know/trust you. please don’t take it personally if i don’t :)

1 Like

I don’t mind man, but i’m not usually on, and if i am, i’ll be grinding myself on the europe server

1 Like

sure i’ll be on the list

1 Like

I can be on the list

1 Like

Sure I would like to know and if I see you I’ll say hi

1 Like

Ok, Ill help if I am online.

1 Like

is this a topic on topics ull make?

1 Like

This is a topic on how I will announce all future grinds - or, rather, I will publicly announce grinds but not the exact time and/or server it will be on, that will be reserved for the people who will be in that list i mentioned above.

closing because its a topic on him making topics to announce things. The most useless waste of storage I’ve ever seen. I’m honestly surprised smon decided that this would be a good idea

@gautam did i make the right chiice here?

Your a waste of storage jk but we shouldn’t close topics for this reason…

1 Like

can i be on the list

1 Like

yo incog add me
im a pro at 1m runs

2 Likes

Do a 1 mil grind now