HOW MUCH DO I NEED BROOOO JUST TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE🥺

1 Like

Also stop begging for it, otherwise you’ll never get it

1 Like

so your wrong on the 45 days more cuz prookl got it before he even had 60 lol if u want proof i can show it

1 Like

1 Like

that’s because he was probably given it, if you go to his profile he was invited by gautam

1 Like

plus he lost it, now he’s a member

1 Like

oh… nvm then i need another thing of proof HMMMMMMM let me look around rq

1 Like

*sighs cant find anything… maybe ur right :sob:

1 Like

You don’t have to get 100 days visited. If that was the case, I’d have tl3 by now. You need to visit 50% of days in the last 100. This also means that prookl could’ve gotten it without gautam giving him it.

3 Likes

hey does any one want to buy a sign… they’re hand made and to the customers exact request if it is to hard to do and takes too much time we may email you that its to hard… any one?

1 Like

u know getting invited just means that gautam just sent him an email saying join the forum LOL so it doesn’t mean gautam gave him tl3

1 Like

mb that was a reply for KILLER guy not u

2 Likes

Well you can give invites that give auto tl3 or even tl4

4 Likes

If I had to guess, I think its because you haven’t read enough posts.

2 Likes

tbh I’m pretty sure it’s discourse defaults, may not be right. It would be almost impossible to get tl3 if you needed 100 days as discourse counts days out of the last 100. That would mean you need 100 consecutive days to get it (which I did not have) discourse defaults are:

50/100 of the last days
10 topics replied to
200 topics viewed
500 post read
5> posts flagged
30 likes given
Likes given on 7 seperate days
Not silenced/suspended within the last 6 months.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.