How to make 500,000 USD in a year

So we have a GIANT parking lot at our school and you can apply for a parking spot every year.
First step: get a parking spot preferably right next two pickup trucks but a suv can do
Second step: get two bikes dosen’t really matter what kind just get one that looks pretty expensive
Third step: attach an camera on bikes
Fourth step: once people crash the bike and knock it over you ask for

1. replacement parts
    this can be the replacement part (500 usd) importing it from the dutch (100 usd) and convinience fee (200 usd) for a total of 800 usd
  2. Replacing the whole bike
    when the whole bike needs replacement ask for buying the bike (3000 usd) importing it from the netherlands (1000 usd) and convinience fee (1500 usd) for a total of 5500 usd

you can expect the highschoolers to crash into your bikes every day but just in case this is the forumla to figure out how to get 500000 in a 180 day school year

5 Likes

im so confused…

3 Likes

das a lot of mathfs,

3 Likes

me no braiwn cewls

3 Likes

What part are you confused in? you just have to make sure someone crashes into your car to the point you have to replace it every other day!!

3 Likes

but that costs you money.

3 Likes

thats spending

3 Likes

let me tell you a secret (bikes are actually pretty cheap it’s really only an 100-200 dollar loss while you are gaining 5000 and if its minor damage you can still pretend you fixed it)

3 Likes

so scamming people…

3 Likes

ah yes, I love committing fraud by doing dubious unethical things to make lots of money :+1:

2 Likes

Come on nobody is gonna crash into the bike every day

4 Likes

Lol you will think that but the seniors are constantly saying that they had to re-park and re-adjust multiple times and if I put the bikes on-edge they will probably bump and even if they didn’t do any damage to my bikes it will probably do it to their precious F-150 pickup truck

4 Likes

No not really its their fault for being bad at driving and I have the right to charge for the bike

4 Likes

Bro this is literally insurance fraud

3 Likes

?? Idk what you are talking about this isn’t insurance fraud!!

4 Likes

@penguin can you break this down for me? like what does each part do and what is the formula for specifically?

3 Likes

Well I’m not this good at math but I’m doing 9th grade math in 7th

3 Likes

You should just ask for 50000 per bike and make more money!

3 Likes

Not true, they don’t have to pay for the bike.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.