I beat frager!

swordz u dont know how bad i want to swear inclear words.

3 Likes

swordz is the opposite of a good person.

2 Likes

He thinks hes good he got silenced for a day you can see im absolutely dealing with 1000+ ping :slight_smile:

Why is it so blurry are you hiding something…?

1 Like

Its just compressed that badly as far as I can tell. He’s no longer using imgur just uploading it straight to the forum so he has to compress it like 30x small.

7 Likes

Silence swordz

I can barely even see anything :skull:

2 Likes

yeah! he is compressing it so much!

u cant see anything, he’s that much in a hurry to do the one and only FLEX

1 Like

Silence swordz

Swordz exposed

This guy is childish and immature. He is egoistic, thinking he is better then everyone and acts toxic as well. Should be banned, along with his alts.

6 Likes

How humorous. The child thinks he is hacking when he clicked “edit.”

1 Like

Also the last guy who abused the wiki function again and again got a two month suspension so…

And swords is infinitely worse.

3 Likes

No. You are toxic.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think that being banned until tomorrow was fair enough. He should get a ban until at least next month.

this is what i mean when they abusing the wall trick

you ain’t good the only thing that helps you is your stupid wall thing you do everytime

What is happening in the video? I can barely make out anything.

1 Like

wht is your sb user, fight me. and also, stop sending those posts. not helpful
@moderators

ok I don’t know about sage and vul but angel and loler are decent folks. Sure angel might get a bit cough competitive but she’s never explicitly mean. I have never seen loler be rude or toxic in any way, but that is my own experience. As for potatolord her profile is hidden now and I’m pretty sure she is gone and not coming back.

2 Likes

Potato was a prankster that is still wining in there long time prank Vul I see great on this list loler was pretty mature I fought him after changing my name once and he just gave me tips he been a cool guy I remember meeting him angel well yeah I can see it her on this list too sage maybe

3 Likes