I BEAT GRASS IN A 1V1

People, I have just done the unthinkable. In the past, I have beaten Jesus, I have slain JoeMama12312412, and several other seemingly unstoppable forces.

But now, I have finally done it! I beat grass!
Screenshot to show it was ABSOLUTELY a fair 1v1 (I had full hp the air had no hp)

6 Likes

HOW??? I have tried over 100 morbillion times to beat grass and have failed each time. Teach me your secrets!

5 Likes

Nice but you dont even have a sword

Unimpressed
Slice an atom in half

3 Likes

its a insult to you :joy:

3 Likes

I think I would need to use my ability for that one. :thinking: Wouldn’t that cause a nuclear fission which would result in an extremely powerful explosion?

3 Likes

…
Yes…
But I mean
It will be cool

2 Likes

It will leave miles of irradiated, uninhabitable land, which will cause centuries of suffering, genetic anomalies, and various cancers. :)

3 Likes

Hmph
Coward
Just turn everyone into a cockroach
I do not care if I am stupid I am an inanimate object and I wanna see an atom sliced in half

I assure you it is not that easy. You must understand the gravity of what you are suggesting, bass. :frowning:

I always die on the grass soo this is an amazing achievement

2 Likes

Say less. Ill do it. I love it when this happens

3 Likes

I’ll help if it goes boom

1 Like

It will :)

1 Like

It is what it is

2 Likes

Very soon it will not be what it is. :sob:

2 Likes

Time to go into my bunker.

1 Like

What’s wrong with that? If it goes boom we get to see something fun blue ain’t fusion combining the atoms

5 Likes

That’s insane. You…you can’t possibly be serious! :fearful:

I think the explosion will feel quite nice. Will probably increase the intensity of my fire.