no, I just wanted others to know it is not like what you did

ok i will make an in depth tutorial topic tomorrow

im going to sleep rn

Why do I always run out of likes

I want to like the posts

So that this forum is full of love

also oh hey 69 likes from me today

3 Likes

it wont work if you make skins worse than mine, I just did not like the skins that i made/make

2 Likes

ok, but I dont feel like checking tomorrow.

2 Likes

don’t care

ratio

2 Likes

Ur skins rnt bad. Eester will be added…

2 Likes

wouldnt that cause an exponential outflow of forum users? or are you implying that those who follow said trend attract no followers and only the original leaving players monthly attract such mass exodus?

2 Likes

Fr we lose like 99999 players a minute

1 Like

if we lose em they aint chad enough to stay… jk

:joy:…m

1 Like

We lost a lot of the og community but new people are always joining the forum and as a result of this the forum never really dies or grows (except in summer when it really slows down due to the summer holidays)

5 Likes

yeah, but I think ever since I started making skins, all of them are trash but starry night

Not really. Plustheres always room for improvemment. Ur easter skin is perfect

1 Like

3rgr, it does not matter if your skins are bad, like ngl my skins are trash, but idc, im also like not even close to top 100, just chat to some people inside the game it makes the game way more fun.

1 Like

also like ur skins honeslty get alot of recognition, which means people like your skins, half of my skins get a few or no replies (mostly because my skins are bad). But i think u shuld keep playing and keep making skins.

1 Like