Ill be back yoo πŸ‘‹

Wsg guys im feelsick odk but my stomach hurts rly bad and u didnt eat anything today or yesterday. Maybe its cause of the depression i have but ill strive to play sometimes but for now fare well ppl i hope i stopped getting bullied at school :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i’m concerned for you… first of all avoid the bullying or tell a teacher 2nd of all you need to eat you have to

1 Like

Dam bro hope u feel better, sorry that’s happening :cry:

1 Like

You should probably eat it is unhealthy to not eat for long periods of time and you could get help from a teacher but I get well soon!

4 Likes

Feel better, maybe you should try to eat something, do your parents know?

1 Like

Guys sometimes if ur depressed u don’t wanna eat or don’t have the energy to eat

1 Like

Yeah, but you still should because not eating is VERY unhealthy. I didn’t eat for a week once, and my weight dropped a lot.

1 Like

Hey Skillz don’t worry about school bro. You have a whole life in front of you. Only think, that all you need to is get your grades then you can do what you want. Education is most important. :grinning:

1 Like

what…

as someone who has been severly depressed before it gonna be alr bro everyone loves you and dont try it please. and for the bullying tell the teacher or a trusted adult it gonna be alright we love you bro :heart: (also quick sidenote go eat please and take care of yourself trust me bro it gets better)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.