IO High

Safely use one, dangerously use one, someone ends up dead either way so does it really matter?

Fr, the class should be renamed to β€œWe pretend we teach how to use guns safely but that just means the person that uses the guns will know how to not shoot themselves and whoever they’re shooting will probably not be very safe”

uhhhh
what happened here?

nothing

is the school thing still happening?

yes

lol, k
i was wondering cause nobody said anything for 8 days XD

womp womp

wat this

thing happenin?

Artie hasn’t been on for a while sadly

1 Like

Tfym sadly?

2 Likes

goodly!

1 Like

Oh yeah btw i have something better so first your gonna wanna get a ball of plutonium (3-5 lbs if i remember correctly) inside the 2 beryllium sphere covers so that it acts as a reflector of the boom boom stuff inside the plutonium and place a screwdriver in between the 2 covers to avoid the core going supercritical and once you finish doing that place alot of boom boom stuff around the core and once your ready pully out the screwdriver and watch the lights (if you dont die lol)

1 Like

I want to go home

1 Like

I CAST

" Β§471. Obligations or securities of United States

Whoever, with intent to defraud, falsely makes, forges, counterfeits, or alters any obligation or other security of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both."

he has a really good lawyer

Check lounge @Shadowblade