iogames weekly editor application questions

It still says it for me.

Is there a reason why people need to sign up with a Google Form. It would be a lot more convenient/straightforward if people could just answer questions through a reply to this topic.

hm, weird.

alright, sure! i will make it so people can reply on the topic. @coolguy53, and @UNglaceon8, you can submit your responses here. (read the edited topic version to see the questions to answer.

you can also see them here!

here are the questions:

1. describe your writing strengths in one to five sentences. tell me why i should pick you specifically as an editor.

2. what context is your best piece of writing? fiction, nonfiction? schoolwork, or free time? etc.

3. what’s your writing process?

4. please link your best piece of writing below for review. (make sure to enable access for anyone with the link!)

5. how much time, daily and weekly, do you have to work on the newspaper?

1. Some of my writing strengths are that I can write longer and more detailed sentences, that are very descriptive. I also try to expand what I write as much as possible without it becoming redundant. Finally, I use language that is easy to understand, so I can appeal to a wider audience.

2. Personally, I am better at writing non-fiction than I am at fiction, although I can write just about anything. I find real stories to be a lot more interesting than ones made up. I come up with ideas at school, but I am more creative with my free time.

3. My writing process is, 1. Gather ideas to use in the story, and form a mental outline of it. 2. Write the story. 3. Gather more ideas that I may have left out. 4. Edit any mistakes I see, and use those new ideas in the story.

4. TGFB 26: GRRRR! ANGRY! - #18 by Undef_IK_glaceon8

5. Things could change, but right now 1 hour on the weekdays, 2-4 hours on weekends.

I apply

:skull: ain’t no way you skipped through the enitre passaged and didn’t read it.

read the passage

great! my only question -

this is daily, correct?

(after this is answered i will give u ur results in pms)

No.

Yes, this is per day.

1 Like

:face_with_diagonal_mouth: wow Number1 are you trying a job lifehack?

slap only

hey @Slapadabass how much you wanna fake bet incognitoes gonna say no?

1 Like

One swordbattle coin

alright bet i doing 1 swordbattle gem also

Angels password

download full gif in gen chat

:augh: who is applying to this?

Glaceon has and is accepted!!!

2 Likes

who is @Glaceon