New SB Skin for Pride!

dude it will never be accepted why not let parents tell the kids not a game

1 Like

its better for the kids to learn their own, parents could be biased and tell them something bad

then they can research it and not learn it from the game

1 Like

hmmmmmmmm

Kids when they are mature enough to know what lgbtq is and understand that its not a thing you can just “become” Its a thing you are born with (99% of the time)
By having this skin in sb it will confuse children 10 and younger and make them curious resulting in them researching on the internet. Children can be gaslighted into thinking they are part of the lgbtq+ when they aren’t
I don’t think this is really neccisary

1 Like

No because parents actually care about their kids (most of the time) and you can’t just trust the internet

Same thing you can’t trust everything on the internet. Most American schools teach the basic concepts of lgbt which is enough to understand the gist of the the 100+ other genders

1 Like

i disagree. most 10yo dont even know what this is. it could be called “rainbow skin”.

If its called the “rainbow skin” yea I don’t mind it being added the people that want to show their pride or support it will know the message and confused 10 year olds will think its just a rainbow

Edit: My mum doesn’t like the rainbow as much as she liked it before she learned about pride not because she’s bigoted its just that she doesn’t necessarily want to be associated with pride she doesn’t care. (She just thinks everyone should be treated equally regardless)

1 Like

absolutely.

We already have a rainbow skin
Sorry

2 Likes

you do?

Yes, we do. I made the sword for it lol

1 Like

thank you for proving my point thou

can i see it rq?

1 Like

i dont agree that kids should know what LGBTQ is or even support it, for me I don’t support this stuff

Not here to comment on the morality of this LGBT stuff, the concept is alright (as long as it’s just a rainbow, can’t be having too much controversy, but maybe it would be discussed later) but there’s already a rainbow skin in game.

3 Likes

I agree with slap

2 Likes

This skin is very bad design-wise anyway.

1 Like