Offline Servers (SUGGESTION)

So back before the update when the Europe server was offline, I actually thought it still worked, but just didn’t support online play. Obviously, that wasn’t the case, but I still think it would be a good idea to have separate offline servers for grinding. To motivate people to grind offline, there could be a challenge every now and then about offline play.
Since I know that this would greatly unbalance the leaderboard, I suggest different leaderboards and maybe even special skins for offline play.
Hope this idea works out and maybe gets into the game! :grin:
Also to reply to @FwhipyFishy There would be a different leaderboard for offline servers, and none of the XP would carry over.

1 Like

I might be reapeting your idea becuase i did not understand but what if, there was an offline server where you had to do a certain challenge, such as, getting 100k, without bots, in 10 mins for 100k XP, no XP gained on these servers would count tworads your total other than completed challenges

So offline play is just you and bots?

1 Like

Yes.

Basically. You wouldn’t even have to have a challenge involved, it would just be an empty server to practice or just chill without anyone online.

1 Like

But people will grind offline servers cough* Acol and get a lot of $ cant people cant kill them …

Host yourself.

1 Like