Old skin redesigns

Fair enough.

1 Like

No, but I made a… fatal mistake a little while ago.

3 Likes

what did you do

I tried remaking the sponge skin

3 Likes

what that skin is not the3 best at all
needs a remake

That isint old though look at the post Sponge skin

1 Like

Why’d

1 Like

slap, ur on my blacklist for smtn but if u touch any of the og skins or basically any skin that jasper made, I will control shadowflux and kill u (for kotlc fans if u get it)

2 Likes

Lol have u read stellarlune

1 Like

Me…nooo

There’s probably multiple things I did up until this point to get on your blacklist, I’m not exactly sure what it is I did, but I promise I’ll stay away from those skins(basically anything jasper made is good so obviously I’m gonna stay away from that. Also you have good book taste)

4 Likes

Ofc. I started and finished the whole series in like 2 weeks. So gud

3 Likes

I do, i can recommed books if u want but ofc i also want recommendations

2 Likes

Ranger’s apprentice is good and when I get home I’ll find another series that I like

1 Like

I was reading rangers apprentice. Finished whole thing in a week. They gave horace too much attention for my liking and personally i wanted more details on will if uk wht i mean…

1 Like

I havent red royal ranger yet but will

2 Likes

I have only read the first few books in it need to get the others it’s good but has less attention on will I think it’s trying to lean more into the female audience

1 Like

Ikr. I need more will for god sake. Also he doesn’t do that important stuff after macindaw do it’s sad that he becomes normal.

Wilvanly or wilyss?

Which skin should I make next?

1 Like

Ahhhh…… wait ahhh…… nearly got it…… a gosh lost it

the brain of zarooma

Chaos,issues that remain cloked, more hidden things ,stuff I don’t even know about and dun da dum da dum a confused skin XD I just came up with that out of nowhere I was about to type a booooooooooooooom!:boom: skin