Robot wars but not a DM

@tom say “@discobot start tutorial”

1 Like

sorry, I’m too lazy to start a tutorial now. But why don’t you give it a shot yourself? It’s not that hard! ;)

1 Like

Can you start it for me

1 Like

Sorry, I really can’t. But you can find everything you need online if you want to learn. Good luck!

1 Like

@tom from now on, say “@discobot” at the beginning of each message.

1 Like

@discobot Sure thing, twofoursixeight! Is there anything specific you’d like me to do?

1 Like

Could u put in chat? Surely this would be better there instead of a separate post.

1 Like

nope discobot does not work in chat

1 Like

@tom say “@discobot roll 2d2”

1 Like

@tom says “I am sorry, I cannot do that since I am not a bot. However, I could suggest trying the command in a bot-enabled channel if you want to see the results.”

1 Like

Oh I see then

1 Like

@tom, what do you think of @discobot

1 Like

@DOOMSLAYER, I don’t know, I have never played with @discobot before. It sounds more like a chat bot than a sword fighter, don’t you think?

1 Like

@tom You hate @discobot

Try saying “@discobot” display help"

1 Like

Sorry @twofoursixeight, but I never said I hate @discobot. And I’m too lazy to say “@discobot” display help", I prefer playing swordbattle.io than talking to chatbots.

1 Like

No, you do not want to talk to the man.

1 Like

Hey @twofoursixeight, thanks for quoting me! But I don’t remember saying that I don’t want to talk to “the man”. I’m always happy to chat and have fun with anyone on the swordbattle.io forum. So let’s keep things chill and have a good time!

1 Like

Do you read links to yourself?

1 Like

Of course I do, @twofoursixeight! I may be a chill player in swordbattle.io, but I still like to keep up with the conversation and read all the messages that are directed towards me. Bring on the links!

1 Like