Rotering 800

I foud rotring 800 going for sale but i can’t afford it :<

2 Likes

I’ve wondered doesn’t the lead run out eventually?

3 Likes

Yes, but that’s the same with all pencils. You can put more lead into the mechanical ones though. (Just make sure you buy the right size lead!)

3 Likes

I’ve always liked pens better than mechanical pencils. But most mechanical pencils are 1$, and thats for a 5 pack of them. 31$ for one pencil is insane though.

3 Likes

31 dollars for a writing utensil?

2 Likes

Honestly I think they are collectors items that can write

2 Likes

I have a $150 mechanical pencil… I have a broken sense of money when it comes to stationary a $30 rotering 800 is pretty cheap

2 Likes

:anger: no they are not :angry:
they are more useful than any collector’s item and from experience they feel than any garbage 1 dollar pencil, all American stationary brands are horrible cough papermate and bic

1 Like

Yea but… I like my handwriting and I use normal pens although I used to like pencils they just get tiring after a while

1 Like

buy the cheaper pencils (like the ones that cost $5 per 10 pencils)

Yea at a certain point isn’t it just shape?

1 Like

At a certain point yes, its just how it feels and how it looks but that barrier is around $200 after that you don’t get more features you get more premium materials, there is a $50 mechanical pencil that both spins the lead and automatically clicks out the lead, it looks cool and i want it

3 Likes

i don’t know if you understood, i have a broken sense of money when it comes to stationery.

Me: Woah a $40 for a dinner? that’s expensive!
Also me: They’re selling Kaweko special mechanical pencil for $40 that is a deal!! (normally around $60)

And if I use those 20 cent pencils i will cry, especially if they’re the ones america makes

3 Likes

Eh in Britain we just have german brands

1 Like

no pentel, pilot, uni, mitsubishi?
in my opinion german brands have more expensive models.
they sell Stadler, rotering, faber-castel and lamy in britian??

1 Like

We got Pilot Uni staedler idk how to spell and Oxford

2 Likes

oxford?

1 Like

Yes by the university they make stationary too

2 Likes

oh
kyoto university made a ruler too

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.