Runic Skin by John Pork

bruuuh

1 Like

I didnā€™t know this :roll_eyes:

Okay, I understand. Itā€™s difficult to tell if somethingā€™s copyright or not. But luckily, now we know, and now we donā€™t have to face any repercussions.

2 Likes

Repercuss, my butt
Itā€™s not like anyone will ever find this game to impose copyright allegations against, anyways.

I meanā€¦
Companies can go very far, if somethings being copyrighted.

4 Likes

I made a new skin, converted concept art to raw nodes, would this still be copyright?

1 Like

Show the skin

Bet

Minosfinal

There are a few licensing rules, if I can find the profile image, and find itā€™s copyright infringement doc and see if we can use it, Iā€™ll notify, but for this to even take action, does swordbattle.io even have in-game purchases, besides the website passive income?

Not yet

Can u show how u made this skins?

sure, I can share screenshots
one moment

I use a reference image from artstation/deviantart with the permission of the artist, then I go ahead and put the image on the very bottom of all layers and lock it, then I start creating nodes by tracing, I usually set the node parts to 30-40% transparency so I can get a trace, then, if I need to, I bring the image to photopea, a photoshop software, and is usually what I use to modify or resample a skin.

3 Likes

The name is irrelevant, the skin gives more value

i mean yea eaglercraft only a small web minecraft got dmca-ed twice now (its still up eaglercraft never dies)

bro this mans rly the new frumpy

No, I am john pork, john pork only. By the way, Iā€™m callingā€¦ Would you pick it up already!?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.