Story time with wasd

Ahem

Once upon a time I Wasd was an unconfident skin creators who was trying to get back into skin creating without knowing much and the first skin was called solar system remake and the almighty manage passwords lord of the skins and also a very nitpicky person towards skins said he hated me and as a young ping in the skin creating world I was confuddled why was manage so angry was it Pluto not on there? I quickly hopped onto general chat and pleaded slapdabass a godly skin creator who was wizened with knowledge about what to do concerning pleasing manage and it wasn’t long after he looked at my skin and said that the sizes were wrong. I quickly hopped onto safari typing as fast as I could. Clickity Clackity Clack there it was the background remover but alas it was too late… there was knocking at the door. Unbeknownst to me this would become a long and treacherous journey full of betrayal and sacrifice and as I rolled down the stairs (as compasses do) I slowly opened opened the door to find….

PLS LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR PART TWO OMG OMG OMG WILL MANAGE BE AT THE DOOR OR WILL IT BE SOMEONE… MORE SINISTER?

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!1!!11!! :warning::warning::warning::warning:

Jk jk I might do a part two but I need to see if you guys even like it because I need time to write this stuff since I have an hour and a half per day to do everything such as doing skins, chatting in general, reading new posts and doing this so as you can imagine I’m a bit short for time

8 Likes

Nice story

Danke Im glad u liked it. Im just sad that no one replied on whether I shud continue

1 Like

Please continue

1 Like

Lol

Good story, you should make more.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.