Swordbattle pvp is HORRIBLE

You idiots kept complaining how tank is sooo hard now you cant even kill people

Tank is so horrible you cant KILL no one with it Tank vs Tank Impossible

The pvp update is so trash new kids that are horrible can beat good players explain?

Tank does no damage. Also, it shouldn’t get to the point where it takes over 10 hits with maxed strength and tank to kill someone or god dam other elv be so useless cause it does no dmg Explain

Are you guys happy now abt complaining how trash tank was cause it did too much dmg now thank your self’s for making dmg be so ass.

Try to kill someone NOPE they just run and heal like crazy you try to kill someone NOPE you do 0 dmg how more worse can the pvp get first half of the time your hits dont even go through same with the chest. Than since your able to spam ppl just spam and can’t be hit. Why couldn’t they just use v1 pvp mech but no they recoded a new one that’s worse.

I left for some time like a month come back and the pvp is so Wonderful props the ppl complaining. This is why gautam is always taking a break nowadays cause yall keep rushing him like crazy. So like half of the time now the game gets hella bugs and yall complain when its YOUR fault not his.

A just a last message if I see any one complain abt the pvp im gonna be hella pissed cause yall where the ones who asked for it

3 Likes

We feel the same, evidently…

1 Like

The pvp is kinda bad, with some things needing nerfed and others buffed, but overall it’s still a good game. It’s the players that are the problem. They need to be fair players, not scaredy-cats and run away when they get hit.

1 Like

No they don’t run, the nerf of the tank and other stuff just makes it very annoying to kill players

1 Like

Yes, but some of the players who are bigger than you, will run away, and vice versa.

1 Like

Bro I had 100k ._.

1 Like

I thought regular tank was fine just not the abil but yea we did ask for it ig

3 Likes

wasd you talking about nerffing or buffing the upgrades wasd

1 Like

Wait when did this happen? Did this happen like today?
Cause yesterday I had no problem with it

1 Like

i was fighting a tank and bro the dmg was so bad are hp just went to max

1 Like

yappology

2 Likes

idk why yall complaining i havnt seen any difference in killing ppl, still seems easy for me

1 Like

Number1 I love you for making this post, I played sb today (last time i played was 2 weeks ago) and tank was really bad… you no longer can even get half of the boss hp when you corner it and use ability. People just run and once you get them to yellow they use ability to heal

1 Like

I personally think that the only problem is upgrades and that tank’s damage nerf was a good idea since it is tank and not beserker after all

2 Likes

I really want the balancing update to be reverted, there wasn’t any problems before, the upgrades were already REALLY balanced (and I’d say damage was more balanced than it is now), and although the tank ability could 3 shot somebody, it helped people learn to save their ability for when it is truly needed, and being able to kill the bosses with 1 ability is just better for so many reasons

2 Likes

I agree with coolguy partialy I agree with everything except for the fact that tank and beserker was balanced. It would of been a better balancing update if beserker dealt the same or slightly more damage than tank (glass cannon is better than a simpley fast thing)

1 Like

because berserker still did a lot of dmg and could kill tank and if it was so hard how could I take on a tank using its power when I’m a normal tank

1 Like

to clarify, this means the class “basic” right?

yeah, I think it was pretty balanced before but beserker could of used a slight damage buff

Why are we still talking about this? We all agree the pvp sucks, so let’s close the topic.

Yea I agree with penguin 3 shooting someone with tank ability is a bit too much maybe 4-5 shots is better but beserker def needs dmg boost