The good o' days

ok so i made this so we can talk bout how swordbattle.io has changed over the year

2 Likes

where to start…

1 Like

ok i’ll start i remember when there was no evols it was like u were just a big ball with a sword back then there was nuttin to do

2 Likes

Ah yes I remember how there were no evols no chest no shop no bushes no sword throwing no forum and none of that other extra leader bored stuff and the gang back then man I miss them

3 Likes

Back in my day coder was actually really nice and believe it or not detective was the first person I actually talked to I EVEN FALLOWED him but yet he decided to dislike me and my son did about a month later as well

1 Like

first it was just coins auto clickers would work and map was small and to get skins you would have to type there names example if you wanted chef skin you would type chef. then coder fixed it where you couldn’t use auto clickers after a bit came brown chest and then acounts with the xp leader board thn i went afk over the sumer and cam back to bushes evols and sword throwing

2 Likes

I joined a little later, so my oldest memory was when there were only the brown chests. When I came back months later, I saw the new chests and was like, “HUH?” I know it’s stupid but I kinda remember just playing with my friends after school, not a care in the world.

2 Likes

and i forgot around account time i think max level came into play

1 Like

yea I missed getting almost as big as the map

1 Like

I remember if you got like HUGE you would be as fast as a slug lol

2 Likes

yea lol corners where good

Ah yes I remember there was this glitch where you could zoom across the map but sadly when coder added the anti roach thingy it also got rid of the glitch too:(

2 Likes

you dont know how to do it anymore how sad it ez

i know me and tosti perfected it together ): i dont even think tosti was on the breadboard then

1 Like

bruh I tried I still know how to do it but I don’t think it’s possible anymore

its still a thing just alot harder

Lol I was the one who shared the glitch to everyone and showed them how to do it

2 Likes

do it new and better way go fast like me (I know how to crash someones game

really me and tosti found it when we where spinning in a group and just went vrooom

Nah no way I found it first