Dang bruh what he do?

Also u literally jus copied ur pfp

void skin without purple outline

2 Likes

i hate you

and wasd was the one who told me to change it to that, so shut up

(the username)

Good. That’s what you wanted, right?

I’ll just add in an explanation to his topic where he trash-talks Wasd.

Edit: Done

Why wasd is bad at swordbattle - #9 by Shadowblade

Wdym by that?

Edit: Lol, I really didn’t expect him to be so defensive. It was supposed to be a joking, sad attempt at an insult, but it worked :skull: get rekt

ngl i don’t remember asking

are u autistic btw

@DXRK i’m going to kill you

Ok DARK… or DXRK. I got BANNED of this site for the rest of the year last time for roasting a chicken, Number1 (sorry Number1), so I provide you to shut the HELL(your so lucky I can’t cuss) up… Bro I don’t want to roast another chicken again.

Ok ngl we were cool for a min but now idk bc first of all u cant jus diss my friends and get away with it 2 you put no time no effort into this skin. 3 ur jus rly annoying every 30 min in game u ask me to 1v1, ill destroy u, then u come back for more. Like bro do u ever jus get that im better than u. 4 ur beefing with a guy THAT WOULD LITERALLY BODY U IN 1V1 BRO. So think b4 u speak. Havent they taught u that in school

2 Likes

Dang, we might be going a little overkill with this :sweat_smile:

We cooked too hard.

Here is some advice for you artiemars:

Are you really hating because of a joke? Wow, bro. It’s obviously a joke, and you made fun of his name. Like, c’mon bro… This is a joke, and you got mad?

There was not ANY hate towards the skin, only towards the dude himself because he’s an annoyance in swordbattle, and I don’t think his name is really a joke

Also dude is NOT mad

At this point I am no longer surprised, but seriously, don’t be an annoyance to the community, you are going to just be hated DXRK

i luv luv luv luv luv crystal meth

Alright, going to break down what my reply was:

The first part of my reply was just constructive feedback for the skin (before I realized that this was Angel_Grandson).

Second part was me realizing that it was him, and pointing out that this was just the Mystery skin without the question mark.

Third part was completely unrelated to the skin. At the time, DXRK wanted to fight and make enemies with all the ranked players in swordbattle (which he has apologized for in a recent post). He started beefing with me (and note that we were friends, so it was unexpected), so I wanted to play along.

I don’t normally act like that, but I didn’t want to turn down the opportunity to make fun of him while we were beefing. It was also meant to be a silly insult, and I don’t think it was harsh lol.

We’ve reconciled now, following his apology.

1 Like

Nahh, I’m respectfully going to pass the offer.

And also, are you brainless… have u even flippin pay attention to the drama