The Night Of October 14

The Night Of October 14

HighStrangeness day 2 week 1
DM me or email me at [email protected] if you have HighStrangness stories
That day was one I will never forget. During the morning of that day I thought that would be a good day to hike with my friends. We like to look for monsters and other things. So we went hiking at 12pm and after 3 miles of hiking we were going into a dense first as there are many in washington this one was said to be more paranormal than most so we set up camp and waited with are thermal camera when we got a thermal hit it was not warm tho is was unnatural cold impossible cold and it was moving at a fast rate it was 2 miles away and we could see it would be there in 15 minutes we ran after what i think of a hour of running we pulled out the camera and looked around i looked behind me and there was nothing on the thermal and i did a 360 and it was 100ft in front of us eating a deer and then it looked at us and its face was illuminated like it was glowing and we could see it i am not going to explain what it looks like just in case. And then it ran at us and we were knocked unconscious and we woke up still on the ground and the dear was still there. We promised not to tell are parents about this

1 Like

Are you getting these stories from other forum members?

1 Like

not yet those are mine I like paranormal stuff I try to hunt them

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.