The Wendigo in my yard

The Wendigo in my yard
DM me or email me at [email protected] if you have High Strangeness stories
Bonus Story
3 years ago
As you know, I love exploring and nature. I was camping in the pacific northwest when at night I was going hiking to see the shooting stars. I was alerted by something across the lake. I froze in fear. I heard it in my head. “I know you and. I will come., For you if you do not go” and then, it pointed at me and then scouted out of view. They ran back to my camp and me and my friend got my knives and I got my pellet gun out and looked and as promised, it came 9ft tall antlers and sharp teeth. It faded. Into view and out many times, scarring us getting closer every second and then there were more of them and one grabbed me and spoke to me, making me promise never to tell anyone what he said, and it dropped me and said it was my last chance and to leave. in the mourning or face a fate worse than death and I did what is said in the mourning we told are dads and (by the way this was a socuts trip) they laughed and did not belive us so when we left we look back, and it spoke “you have been spared” then I was unconsies until I got home.

1 Like

What’s a wendigo?

1 Like

download

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.