Tl3 Q&A!

so i realized i got tl3 a day ago…

for a while i have stressed how important this is/was to me…and now that i finally have it, i feel i should do something special for you guys for helping me get to where i am now.

and so, after some thinking, i decided to do a Q&A for tl3. This is a little different from my post i made a while ago - my ama, because now that i got tl3, you can not only ask me random questions but also about tl3 and the forum and the progress i’ve made so far, etc, etc.

anyways, you get the idea - just comment down below any questions you have for me and i will try my best to respond to each and every one of you’re comments! (as long as they are appropriate ofc) :)

1 Like

:tea:??

1 Like

how do you like TL3 so far?

1 Like

i like it quite a lot! It’s amazing to think i’ve gotten this far…but i have some things to learn - i’m still learning what i can do in tl3.

1 Like

Do you think you can get tl4?

1 Like

i would be honored to get tl4 anytime soon. i feel like i will be able to get it at some point in my time on the forum, no telling when though…there are some things i would need to learn, like how to be a good mod - because if someone were to promote me and i turned out to not be a good moderator, or i abused my trust level for some reason, i would definitely want to be demoted, no matter how hard i worked to get tl4. because it just doesn’t seem right, if you know what i mean?

(this is the edited version of my previous response bcuz i wanted to elaborate)

2 Likes

How’s the lounge?

1 Like

interesting.

1 Like

Interesting, i’ll check it out again when i get TL3

1 Like

whats tl3

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.