User milestone badges?

so if you’ve seen my post i published a while back, What is the TRUE rarest badge to obtain?, you may have seen this comment by bmb:

and i was thinking. could this actually be feasible to add? what do you think?

it could be a cool addition to the badges, because people could be awarded the badge for reaching the forum’s next forum milestone.

on the other hand, it is kind of based on luck…

so, what do you all think? comment down below your ideas? (this is just a suggestion btw, i have no intention in asking gautam whether this could be added or not - y’all do your thing tho :slight_smile: )

1 Like

This forum doesn’t grow fast enough for this to be a good badge. It’s probably going to be 2025 when we reach 3000 users

1 Like

for your first sentence: yeah, i pretty much agree with your thought. it could be semi-reasonable if there were those badges for not only milestones, but in between them if you know what i mean.

aand uh. for your second. dangg killer u just killed all of gautams hope :skull:

1 Like

Id say nah too much luck but it would be nice if there was like little brackets like

First 100
First 200
First 300
Etc

3 Likes

yeah that would probably be reasonable, just a small thing, not too big, but still a change. or maybe even just something that says what forum user you were when u joined!

1 Like

i mean v2 might boost this forum enough, but consider this: swordbattle.io has 400 k plays on Replit alone

1 Like

do not go to gen chat for a sec an investgation going on.

1 Like

yeah and i did some digging a while ago: gautam said (I THINK) that he gets more than 3-5 thou from swordbattle.io

1 Like

pov: goes to gen chat

1 Like

ye like the og badge

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.