V2 trailer EXPLAINED

a quick message to my readers:

soo before i start, i realize i haven’t been posting that much recently…this is partly because i had no ideas and partly because my most recent post, about an up and coming project, has gotten a lot of attention…you might not realize it because the comments are pretty much dead, but i’ve gotten tons and tons of dms soo i’ve been kept busy.

anyways, i wanted to make it up to you guys by making this post to analyze the v2 trailer that just came out! thanks to all of you guys who read me posts, and without further ado, let’s get started!

v2 trailer analysis:

so from the very beginning of the v2 demo, we can see that the skins for the evolutions have changed, i believe the one gautam is showing is the new berserker skin…overall i would say this is a huge improvement from v1.

also, we can notice the biomes have gotten hugely revamped: for example, the snowy biome introduced in the beginning looks super clean and even has a couple of rocks that are solid objects, meaning players will probably come up with tons of new tactics, no doubt.

next things we can see when the player attacks the bot: first, the bots have “bot” at the end of their names, presumably to make it clear when someone is a bot or not.

second thing, which gautam confirmed in the trailer chat, the kb has been changed slightly. i can’t tell whether this change will be good or bad yet, but it has definitely changed.

one thing i saw that i think will be really important for the future of pvp on 0:24: the sword throws seem to be slightly faster than the player, which seems interesting and will definitely lead to some tactics.

gautam has also added a variety of mobs to the game, some big and some small. what’s more, the mob types seem to fit the biome types very well, so i think this makes the game style very consistent overall.

something about mobs, not sure about bots or players worth noting: the regen speed of their health seems to be pretty fast!

also, guatam has added bosses which should be interesting, there probably will be a reward when the boss is defeated, didn’t show in the trailer though.

and at 0:42, gautam introduces biomes- but he already leaked that in his post about his new standing desk, and there are already 2 analyses covering that leak: mine (V2 leak EXPLAINED) and F1NN’s (V2 leak, In Depth).

next, he introduced buildings, which seem to be similar to trees as they provide coverage and places to hide (except for the minimap markers) but just better, except for the fact that when you enter a building, the insides become visible. could be a cood place to go afk.

now, if you look at the new upgrades system which i mentioned earlier in the previous leak analysis post i made, before i could only make out “speed” as one. now the rest have become clear: you can upgrade your speed, health, regeneration, and damage using upgrade points. how to actually get those points is a bit of a mystery for now.

unfortunately, not much can be made out unless gautam explicitly meant to show it on screen, due to the fact that his screen was mostly zoomed in all the time to prevent the sight of other utilities such as the statistics part or the leaderboard.

conclusion:

i hope this was helpful or informative: it was for me! i’m so phsyced for v2 to come out :)

12 Likes

This is pretty interesting, and is definitely getting me excited for v2.

2 Likes

There used to be a size upgrade but it was removed and size became a part of levels unfortunate

3 Likes

oh alr, thanks for clearing that up i was wondering

2 Likes

I have to say :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp: :shrimp:

2 Likes

A size upgrade is better than wirh levels agreed?

2 Likes

depends on what the situation is, i would say.

2 Likes

Houses are scary cause im a walk in a 30 kids will be in there-…

2 Likes

Ayo?

2 Likes
3 Likes

nice! i’ll check that out later.

2 Likes

dont make me suck your incognitoes

1 Like

what?

2 Likes

in the basement?

2 Likes

I wont repeat myself

1 Like

No way!!! A Trailer???
(I’ll have to check it out sometime…)

2 Likes

Nah in the van

1 Like

yeah, the trailer is really exciting, you should definitely check it out!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.