Why does google show this random page on search results?

I’m so confused, I just searched for “Swordbattle.io” on google and this came up:

Who is Waterdog123123 and why are they on top?

Looking at their profile they’re just an inactive player with a ton of views…

2 Likes

Is there a way to custom set this in Google so I can feature some pages not random people?

1 Like

i got no idea thats funny lol

Google SEO is annoying like this since it takes random results, random searches, then just adds it. There isn’t really a way to change it.

Everything you see there is fully controlled by google based on popularity (well besides the waterdog thing)

(what i said isnt as true as it seems, i guess how you can say it)

2 Likes

To reply to what I said, its technically false but true. Here’s a search result:

It’s false that Google SEO takes random results and searches to generate its search results. Google’s search engine optimization (SEO) is a complex process that aims to provide users with the most relevant and useful information based on their search queries. While the exact details of Google’s algorithms are proprietary, they are designed to consider various factors such as relevance, authority, and user experience Google’s goal is to deliver high-quality search results that match users’ needs as accurately as possible.

(but also kinda true on what i said, because that ‘waterdog123123’ is not popular at all probs)

SEO Starter Guide: The Basics | Google Search Central | Documentation | Google for Developers

Water dog is a old player

1 Like

You knew him?

Only saw him if I remember wired name is only reason I remember

Pretty sure he changed his name and was relaly well known. I cant remember the exacr player but they were famous inder a different name and was a frond

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.