Why I Am "Weird" | My ADHD and Autism

Hey Swordbattle.io Community,

I hope you’re all doing well! I wanted to take a moment to open up about something that’s been on my mind for a while now, and that’s the topic of ADHD and Autism, and I wanted to share a little bit about my own journey.

I’ve always known that I’m a bit different, and growing up, I often felt like I didn’t quite fit in. It took me some time, but eventually, I was diagnosed with ADHD and a few months ago, Autism. It was like a light bulb went off in my head. Suddenly, so many things about myself started to make sense, and I started to understand why I might seem a bit “weird” to some people.

ADHD and Autism have their challenges, no doubt, but they also come with some amazing strengths. My ADHD gives me a hyper-focused passion for things I love, like gaming and coding, and my autism gives me a unique perspective and attention to detail that others might miss. It’s like having a superpower, even if it can be overwhelming at times.

I know that sometimes, my behavior in-game or on the forums might come across as impulsive or a little offbeat, and I want to thank all of you for being patient and understanding. I appreciate the community’s inclusivity.

If anyone else here is on a similar journey or has friends or family with ADHD or Autism, I’d love to hear your thoughts and experiences. Let’s continue to embrace our uniqueness and support each other as we wield our swords in this fantastic world.

Remember, it’s our differences that make us stronger, and together, we can conquer any challenge that comes our way!

Happy swordbattling, everyone!

10 Likes

no wonder, guys give this guy some respect u heard him give him respect

1 Like

I appreciate your respect and understanding

1 Like

np got u bro

1 Like

It’s fine, I understand what you are going through, and I haven’t even seen you act like what you said on the forum.

2 Likes

I respect you my dude ur my friend :) :smiley:

2 Likes

No one on this forum is “normal,” in case you didn’t notice

:skull: he has got a point

thats to far

I mean idk i think I spend an unhealthy amount of time here

1 Like

I mean it all kinda depends on what “normal” is. Everyone has a different opinion about it, personally I don’t think that just cause you have a disorder doesn’t mean you can’t be normal. You can be different, but everyone is different in some way or another.
I haven’t been diagnosed with anything and I don’t think I am autistic or have adhd but I do relate to a most of those things, if you have any trouble with concentration of something, I can give you some of my tips that help me, if you want.

2 Likes

no matter if we are normal or not we are all the same and special.

1 Like

i pay my respect to you

Respect :saluting_face:

If someone on this fourm doesn’t have a mental disorder I am surprised out of love just going to say

wdym “same”

well i wasn’t diagnosed with a mental disorder, not sure if i got one but yea, as far as i know, i dont have a mental disorder

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

I forgot your back and your normal

You are a bass that don’t count

1 Like