Why is swordbattle.io draining?

Whenever I play swordbattle.io after an hour 30% of my battery is gone which is a lot considering that if I play another game called battledudes.io for an hour it is around half that.

4 Likes

It may have to do with all that is going on and how it is being processed it may go down with v2 to save battery I would recommend going to the lowest contrast that is what I do

2 Likes

dkdc
lol
jk
tbh i just think it is because @gautam original plan for swordbattle.io was just to win the competition and did not care about all the bugs so it is most likely that when he fixes all the bugs in v2 the battery drainage will go down.

If you don’t want the battery to go down i have a simple fix to that problem more like a hack but to find out i need 5 :+1: on this post
:wink: :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah that’s something I’ve noticed even on my phone. It has to do with the unoptimized code, but don’t worry v2 is fixing that or at least improving it. It’s really hard to optimize for battery usage because there’s many types of devices but I will guarantee it’s gonna get better with coming updates.

4 Likes

Wait so I was right! Nice

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking but it is not fun since if I play swordbattle I have less forum time and I want lots of both

2 Likes