Why penguin is bad at sworbbatle

penguin is so stuqid and bad at sworbbatle
hear r the reazon y

1. she teaams
    this wasdd @Wasd @wAsD @WAsD guy alwayss helps and its soo annying so i gt my fffwenids and we roach her and it work but then wasdd kile us alle. evn whne wasd isnt wiht hre oder ppl coem and helpe her grr
  2. she runs
    whene my and me armie of slabes frendse teem on her (becz she teems i can do it) shee runs withe maex sped beskerke itse soew muech anoyinge. she doesent do fare fight adn kilz us 1 by oone
  3. shee use ability
    whene my slav- frens goe and ataec she use abillite and kille alle ofe us, bery unfaer
  4. she stoel accounte
    she stoel accounte ofe @anon_327 @anon_327 @anon_327 and dats whye shee iz tope 10 she doesnte deservee ite

thaenks foere readeing my Gs heare is a :cookie: cokeie foer thxes

3 Likes

I think penguin is bad

I agreee

penguin is special ed

Ik!! Shee is soo shutipid

:cookie: :D

1 Like

I think this is what dxrk wanted to make

• Add full stop to the end of the sentence (punctuation)
  • Add more context (bad at what?) (comprehension)

Penguin might be bad at sworbbatle, but she must be great at swordbattle!

I agree, she forced me to give my account away to her :sob:

grammar died lol.

fire post because

obviously

you said “why penguin is bad at swordbbatle”

but you then have to be good at swordbattle because x-4293/23y-21=204

G, first me now penguin? People need to chill out in the forum, cuz the hate is crazy.

Noea imaeanteaofijepwia0 jaeiopfjp theefeja noe I ment shee ise bade ate swordbattle noet sworbbteleak

froeeere reael shee ise soe meaen

hoew daere youe grr

shee deserb thea haet

1 Like

it’s a paradox, “Penguin” (the angry penguin that acts like half the playerbase) has to be better than me (the Penguin she’s insulting) but “Penguin” is penguin

Penguin the idea versus penguin the woman

Guh?

I think penguin drank the word scrambling soup!
For reference:

Daily reminder not to drink strange soup! :slight_smile:

this is the collective opinion on me in swordbattle probably, I bully a lot of people in game >:D

I can’t believe that this player named penguin would kill me for absolutely no reason in a .io game focused on sword battling. With a combat focused io game, it’s completely barbaric for players to kill without any reason. That’s actually insane.

1 Like

what if the reasons are coins and not wanting people to get strong enough to kill you?

What a ludricous idea. You can just tell by the name swordbattle.io that this game is supposed be about friendship, and no violence whatsoever.

(Don’t take this seriously, this is how I imagine what the thought process of players who ask “why” after you killed them would be like.)