A True Realmz.io Top 25 Tierlist

credits to the Indian for the original

Realmz.io Top 25 Tierlist

Overview

A top 25 tierlist for realmz.io that is completely unbiased. Players are ranked by overall dominance and stats rather than playstyle. In other tierlists, players who lack flamboyancy and flashiness are generally looked over and considered unskilled, but this tierlist is an exception. I will also regularly consider class diversity, proficiency in 1v1s, and overall performance in normal servers.

Disclaimer

I claim this tierlist is “unbiased”, but such a notion is impossible. In the end, this tierlist is still opinionated, rather, I simply try to make it otherwise. Please take into account that I have not seen everyone in the gameplay, nor have I been playing recently. Additionally, I will not be ranking players who are too old, as it is hard to compare their level with players today. For that reason, several skilled players will not appear on this list.

1. Dormenthesian (9.8/10) - arguably the best player in Realmz, and much renowned for his skill on the pole. He is very strong in many classes, and even top in classes such as sniper, dragoon, and champion. He is one of the players I have struggled against the most and one who has an equal, if not better 1v1 record against me.

2. FuturePear (9.6/10) - best mouse player in the game and solid in other classes. I faced him once in a 1v1 a year ago when I mained sniper, and he beat me despite being rusty, and not even using his main.

3. Shrek (9.5/10) - allegedly the best player from Erth.io, and despite falling off quite a lot, retains a lot of skill and dominance.

4. Lazorbak (9.4/10) - demonstrates one of the best efficiencies in kill farming, boasting a k/d of around 10. He is top in all paladin branches, as well as sniper and dragoon. Overall, he is one of the most skillful players in the game.

5. Prookl (9.4/10) - a notorious figure in the Realmz community, who was considered the best player between November of 2022 and January of 2023. He is solid with Champion and top in ranged classes. Prookl also has a very hot si- ack I mean… he has some very hot skins.
*I put him behind Lazor because of his very mediocre k/d, and deficiency against Rker

6. CrabCakes (9.3/10) - a skilled melee player and also the devoted wife of Future Pear. When she is not exhibiting her intimate affection for her husband, you will find Crab in the basement, modding for the Realmz.io Discord.

7. Army (9.2/10) - a skilled melee player, and one of the best champion+behemoth players. Also skilled in dragoon. I have 1v1ed him many times, and he has beat me in a solid number.

8. Rker (9.1/10) - claimed the role of the best player in the game a while back. Although not even close to his claim, is still pretty decent and skilled in most melee classes and sniper. However, his main issue is that he is extremely weak in 1v1s, and plays best when teamed w/friends.

9. Yeetus Fetus (9.1/10) - very solid champion main, but lacks in class diversity. Has the best kill-farming efficiency in the game with a k/d of over 10.
*I put him lower than Rker because of his inactive streak

10. Dabz (9.0/10) - the best sniper main as well as a solid player in melee classes. Main issue is that he rarely plays.

11. King Puma (8.7/10) - Realmz.io’s notorious troll who many think is relatively unskilled at the game. Although lacking in skill, King Puma achieves his wins through smart plays(cough running and camping cough), and also has decent reaction time.

12. Lava (8.6/10) - a very solid player, and good in most popular classes. Best boss farmer in the game, and also decent in PvP. He has killed me fairly a few times.

13. Quadopus (8.5/10) - a player who played for a span of a few months during the summer. Quadopussy was skilled with weapons like dragoon and champion, and abused solar flare which was completely broken at the time. He was also a DN member.

14. Ezmoney (8.4/10) - an old DN member who was kicked for inactivity. Although probably having less than 100 plays, he was skilled with paladin.

15. IMPOSTER/Anonymous(8.3/10) - a player that owns a decent-sized clan(i.e. IMP clan). Imposter is skilled in a few classes like champion and holy hammer, but overall is very limited in class selection and easy to expose in 1v1s.

16. Elemental (8.2/10) - best fire caster user in the game, and also good w/crossbow and marksman. Elemental does not have much experience in PvP, but is solid in 1v1s.

17. Try Again (8.1/10) - another player that is easily overlooked for his dull playstyle. TA is skilled w/most ranged classes, especially classes like alchemist and bomber, which he uses to throw projectiles behind him as he runs, making it difficult to kill him. He is one of the players that abuse the overpowered ranged meta.

18. Jakarius (8.0/10) - an old player that was one of the best during early 2023. He is good with few classes, but is known for dominating servers in the Beta release with his fearsome threesome(i.e. Tristars).

19. Mafia Leader (7.8/10) - a player that used to own the largest clan in the game(i.e. Unnamed Mafia[or something like that]). He was decent with a few classes, like champion and sniper. His main issue was that he was exceptionally easy to expose in 1v1s, and even beatable for mediocre players.

20. No (7.8/10) - a good friend of IMPOSTER and Mafia Leader who took reign of their clans once they left. He is a solid champion player, but does not play any other class.
*I put him below Mafia Leader, because he meatrode him for months

21. Squished (7.6/10) - a solid scythe user, and decent in a few other classes. He does not play often, but is decent skill-wise.

22. Saturn (7.5/10) - an old player that was solid w/champion and posed a small challenge for players like me and Lazorback in the day.

23. Bob the Conquerer (7.3/10) - similar to both TA and King Puma, Bobby boy is easily overlooked because of his “cheap” playstyle(it is cheap imo, but whatever), but regardless, is difficult to kill at times, and is better than most players. He exploits weapons like bomber and alchemist, but is starting to explore dragoon.

24. JJAM (7.2/10) - a player who never really spiked in a single class, but is above-average in nearly all of them. Although he may lack in PvP, he is very solid when paired with teammates.

25. Deer (7.2/10) - solid with champion and a few other classes. Deer does not play much, but has some skill and is pretty friendly.

Note: I did not rank myself, but tell me in the comments where you think I should be.

4 Likes

nice

@CrabCakes a wife of future Pear lol

Thank you for improving my ego!

:D

Yes, Crab has been trying to hide it for some time, but yo boy clappz figured it out

welp im worse than 1mp no

Good for you!

guys don’t be mad at him it’s his opinion :point_up:

What?

wdym what

Why do you not agree with me saying “good for you”?

:skull: so that is why future has a basement…

bruh how i am worse than bob the conquerer and saturn now?

Bob got better recently, and Saturn never sucked

you shouldnt even be on top 30

Wow meen

i am part of the worst 25 realmz players

nah bruh

How would u know?

I’ve literally only played u like twice in game and that was before 2.0

Your not top 25, but you are close(along with minion)