About the carball public beta-- a pause in development

The public beta was fun to launch, but unfortunately my ACTs are in 25 days and I really need to study if I care about my future so I will be pausing carball development until I get that 36 :wink: jk I hope i get a 30+ at least.

I will be putting full focus on carball after my ACT and I got some super useful info from a game dev who has worked with Poki before and I wanna see how big I can get this game to be… Ty for all the support with the launch

On the other hand If anyone has act tips pls let me know ty!!!

2 Likes

my sis got a 35… gl.
also carball when you dash just opens the right click menu so…
and point scoringdoesnt work.
but gl

left click not right click

not helpful at all, explain

yo thats a good score

1 Like

gl man

why not dsat? its much easier now

in my state almost everyone takes act :person_shrugging:

Tips:

• Focus on reading assuming ur obv proficient in Math
  • The science section is math but js science stuff in the problem
  • Constantly practice and take practice tests
  • Evaluate your test after your done taking a practice one, find out which problems you need improvement with
  • Use websites like LearnQ(I never used it but my friend said it was good) or AceIt(This one requires purchasing, but I used it once using a 3 day trial, pretty good cus it has a side by side chatbot)
  • Create a plan to study, go to youtube and get tips & tricks, observe how they approach a problem
1 Like

No my strat is just to do a bunch of practice tests until i can get 36 consistently

1 Like

Mb u asked for tips so i js said. But you obv have to do more than js do practice tests, like evaluate, find patterns, etc.

Yeah those are good tips I did try them out and nothing really helped

1 Like

I still mess up in like 1-5 each test depending on the categoy so I need to keep working. Yt is really helpful for tips yeah

1 Like

I see, if i were u i’d identify those 1-5 problems u mess up and come to a solution or see how others approach it, I believe people best learn when they see an example.

1 Like

Also join discord server’s like Gohar’s Guide or smth where there are channels specifically for act/sat help. I’ve a bunch of act and sat books, if I can get the online version(I need to scratch the pin to access online) of it I can obv give u the acc if that helps, js like dm or smth :+1: