Achivements.......... i want to get sleep

@wasd hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
i am prookl now… i need sleep
i’ve gained… 700k xp this week (well wasd grinded around 50k but not a big deal)
2 times the play time for the second place person
(again wasd played a couple hours but it dosen’t really make a big diff)

30k xp and we are 10th place and after that i will stop grinding 7 h a day for wasd and instead will grind for oy. why oy? to take the #1 throne ofc!! just 3 mil xp :augh:

this is also for incog bc im flexing what a real achievement is…

good bye :melting_face: im going to play another game bc sb isn’t for fun- its for the grind

1 Like

Penguin going from inactive to being one of the best/most dedicated grinders in the game. Common Penguin W.

Also get sleep/rest whenever you need it tho.

3 Likes

after seeing this i boutta give away my password and username.

going for #6th >:))))

Pathetic

Just inserting this meme here in response to Number1’s comment, because I find it funny:

But I find it impressive tho :slight_smile:. Grinding takes work and dedication.

1 Like

Me who has frl played for 2 days straight…

im touching you for putting my name in this topic tag

where’s the raised eyebrow reaction when you need it?

1 Like

high five prookl!! :raised_hand: :boom:

1 Like

If u Grind For OYOYOY he just using you, to get the throne, and I found out that OYOYOYs account isn’t even his :skull: he using someone else’s account but grinding on it (an ACC that was top 20 or 30 ) that’s how he up there so fast

ok, I will keep that in mind

Oh really whos?

not sure, but it isnt his, cuz when he started playing he was randomly like top 10 or 20

nvm sb is too laggy to even enjoy a bit… i quit sb- i see no point in continuing (arras runs fine… and is actually enjoyable)

lag ALWAYS kills me… i dunno i don’t think it’s a skill issue because my screen freezes and 5 seconds later im dead

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.