Acol skin refund

The people who bought Acol skin for 100mil didn’t get a refund? Why not give it them! @gautam

5 Likes

I never give skin refunds, just because it ruins the point of grinding

3 Likes

Bruh they lost 99 million :skull:

6 Likes

It was like 2 people and plus this is personal opinion but I think with how mediocre the skin is they should’ve at least known that something like this could’ve happened

3 Likes

Nah atleast 3. Plus Oy bought it because he thought it would become super rare after v2

1 Like

But 99mil takes like 3 months for a normal person :skull:

2 Likes

The skin isn’t even on the OG skins list and also I know it was 2 people who bought it for 100m because this

1 Like

Huh I thought Acol would buy it but I guess not also why wouldn’t it get removed? It doesn’t match the style of the game so it wouldn’t make sense for it to stay also if it is 2 people then it would be super easy to know who to refund it to

1 Like

It was acol snd oyoyoyo who brought it

1 Like

And also its good cause acol finslly gets to spend a good chunk of his coins

1 Like

Wrd bro nahhh tho i thought you had like 200m coins

2 Likes

I mean if Acol doesn’t the refund it is fine but I’m sure OyOy does

2 Likes

Nah too bad cause gautam has said it clear he dosnt do refunds

1 Like

Also acol can just grind a week and never sleep like usuall and he has 100m back

2 Likes

If i could give you 50m so you can have somewhat close to ir

1 Like

I would grind acol 100m coins i want to see a acc grt 1b

1 Like

I would help bro fr like on god

Game is not boring to me any more

Wait for v2 they will convert into gems you are set to be richest player

1 Like

Will a new 100 million coin skin (or the equivalent in gems) be added in V2 (Angel’s lion skin?) If yes, I think OYOYOY and Acol should be given one. I think OYOYOY only bought the Acol skin because Frager assured him that it would be replaced with a new 100 mil skin.

1 Like