Border glitch still works? (bug)

so there has always been such thing as the border glitch, which is where you can push someone out the border. and for some reason, after a while i had assumed it was patched. but…

i was wrong, apparently.

basically, for anyone wanting details, this works when one person, any size, pushes someone on the corner of the border (bigger size, tank and above) out the border by pushing them.

i’ve done pretty crazy things when this glitch happened to me earlier, and i think it has a huge potential to be exploited, i’ve seen it before.

however…no pressure for anyone to fix this, as v2 is coming out in a week or two!

hopefully? maybe?

possibly

Yeah it basically happens when the force of players is stronger than the force of the map border, its an easy fix (just add a map check on force collision) but I don’t think it’s a high priority really since it can’t be “exploited” in any meaningful way, if anyone wants to fix it, please make a PR! I will merge it.

3 Likes

alr i will!

There was a day when the border was just non-existent. I think it was on the Summer update? I chased a player to the ends of the Earth.

1 Like

LOL

how did that work?

So you know when you use your ability while being squeezed into the border, you can see another map? You were able to go to this other map after traveling through the green area. There are no chests, no coins there. Also, your icon on the mini map is outside the box.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.