Bro said he has bots

This guy named “murka” has his own bots who are continuously spawnning and chasing him… hes getting free kills this way… how’s it even possible ??

4 Likes

Hacks…

3 Likes

Lol I found them grinding kills and killed em

4 Likes

There should be a ban system in this game than bans people who hack their game just to get an unfair advantage lol

1 Like

@Fish

1 Like

This problem happened a long time ago. Looks like they found another way

1 Like

Actually pretty sure they are hacks

2 Likes

BROS PLAYIN AGARIO :joy: yeah i saw him tonight again. killed him and he attempted to zerg rush me with ab a million if em. said he was in this discord or something.

I just faced that guy today.
They’re definitely bots. They kept spamming “haha noob” or something.
The bots can only target the top player (other than Murka). If you have someone else (with more gold than you) distracting the bots, you can fight Murka 1 on 1.
Deep down, he’s just a coward. He was just running from me, even though I was unevolved. He also couldn’t even land a hit on me when I was 1 hit away from dead.

2 Likes

Someone should ban Murka.

3 Likes

That’s probably not gonna be enough to stop them from coming back with another account.

I say we teach them humility first, by having many people destroy them in 1v1s

3 Likes

Yeah there shud be mods in game

4 Likes

What about a system where if people enter with the same IP address, the duplicate account gets kicked from the game?

3 Likes

keep in mind a lot of people play at school and therefore a lot of people would have the same ip since they’re all on school wifi

3 Likes

that might be a problem. if it is considered a school ip, then make an exception to this?

Only problem now is that there is a ton of schools.

2 Likes

There should be a system in the game that allows you to file a request for it to be “considered a school ip”

2 Likes

that would be way too complicated and kids probably will just move on to a diff game instead

2 Likes

tbh there should be sb.io mods like there are minecraft mods

2 Likes

How would that work for servers?
Would everybody have to download the mod?

1 Like