Buying coins

I think in v2 there should be a thing where u can buy coins gatuam can earn a lot more money.
What i mean by this if you wanna buy 1m coins that can be 5$ and so on but this is a idea

Not 1m coins for 5$.

well ik but it should be added

nooooooooo no nononononon noooooooooooooooooooo no no no no just no thats like the main thing of the game 5$ = 1m would mean my hours of grinding would be like worth 100$ well more skins can show the player dedication to the game that would ruin that

2 Likes

I agree.

1 Like

well i agree but he should add this

I agree that it would be too many coins for 5$.

2 Likes

but that is the only thing you can buy in the game the thing you grind hours for why would you destroy the main thing of the game! one of the most coolest thing is having all the skins there are so few yet if this was added some idot would waste his life on it and get a skin like dragon

1 Like

yeah 100$ = 1m

2 Likes

acol angel W and a few more grinded for dragon so it makes sense

1 Like

yeah and w` spent more then 5 days worth of grinding to get it with out buying anything else to get dragon you would be top 10 at least

1 Like

ye he was a nerd

yeah but he worked for it hard yet someone who just has parents who give them some sort of alimony or smth could spend there money and get something they didint do nothing for

1 Like

yea do u make proflie pictures?

This will ruin point of game

2 Likes

ye ik people told me

no just made mine in free time

oh ok

Pls no pay to win.

1 Like

Na bro 1m can be easily achieved in under a hour. Adding on to this bought coins will only be meant for skins not like they get leaderboard advantage just cosmetic.